Tuesday, July 4, 2023

✍The First Page: Come To Me: A Devotional for Healing From Hurt by Amy W. Vogel

 

Come To Me: A Devotional for Healing From Hurt

by Amy W. Vogel

Nonfiction/Christian
 

From the author of Third Person: 30 Days with the Holy Spirit comes a unique devotional experience. Come to Me stands out with messages from one particular passage, Matthew 11:28-30.

It is an invitation by Jesus to those who are hurting, with a promise to bring hope, soul-level rest, and a new vision of wholeness to those experiencing the wounds of life.

Jesus meets us right where we are, and through this collection of personal reflections, time-tested spiritual practices, and new ways to imagine God working, you can find the healing from the hurt you long for.

Amazon: https://a.co/d/69jzFN

 


 
                     




Come to me…. (Matthew 11:28a, NIV) 

What do you picture when you think about the word “come”? 

What do you see behind your eyes when you imagine Jesus saying these words? 

Do you see His hand reaching out for you? 

What does His face look like? 

Once He stretches out His arm toward you, what does He do? 

When I try to imagine what Jesus looks and sounds like, I place myself in the crowd listening to Him. When I catch a glimpse of His eyes, I see gentleness. I see kindness. I do not feel pushed or stretched or obligated. I feel welcomed, and that warms me. 



Amy W. Vogel is an accomplished author, speaker, podcaster, and ministry consultant. She loves learning and sharing her knowledge through stories in her inspirational projects and fiction novels.

Amy creates, leads, and speaks to large and small groups and churches to help people understand their inherent worth and goodness by giving them a vision of hope for everyone, everywhere. She is married to David, has three daughters, and lives in Houston, TX.

Website: https://amywvogel.my.conva.site/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amywvogel

Facebook: www.facebook.com/amywvogel

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/awvogel

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment